How much is your business worth?
Colorado Business owners may CLICK HERE to get your
Meet Carl C. Lavery III owner of The Free Valuation. Carl has many decades of experience as an entrepreneur in manufacturing and marketing organizations. Carl would like to help you if you want a Bizequity Valuation. This will give you valuable knowledge for future planning for your company and there is no cost or obligation. Carl is happy to answer questions on the telephone or in person if you need help.
What’s your business worth?
When is a business valuation needed?
- When is a valuation needed?
- Buy/Sell Agreement
- Thinking of Selling
- Periodic or Annual Review
- Stakeholder Reports
- Sole Proprietorship
- LLC or LLP
- S Corporation
- C Corporation
- Looking for Financing or Loan Funding
- Arbitration or Divorce Planning
- Financial Planning
A Business valuation will help you:
- Understand your business in depth and its awesome potential.
- Plan for the future of your business with big data information and strategies for the future.
- Know and understand the value of your important and largest asset.
- Many business owners expect to retire with the income or sale proceeds of the business in the future.
- Properly plan for your future decisions including loan funding, succession planning and many other needs.
- Prepare for taxable events with help from your CPA or Attorney.
- Business Owners should plan for the future!
- Asset Protection
- Income Protection
- Key Employee Planning
- Estate Planning
- Succession Planning
- Retirement Planning
- How can you plan for the future if you
don’t know the value of your largest asset?